- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Initially picked the hotel due to its convenience and proximity to the train station in Munich but it provided much more. Upon arrival we we..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Munich you will find a warm welcome at Leonardo Hotel München City Center, in addition to modern accommodation, harmonious design and upmarket comforts. Close by, you will find the key sightseeing places — Marienplatz, Munich’s main square; Deutsches Theater; München Hauptbahnhof, Munich’s central train station; and the Königsplatz and Theresienwiese are just around the corner. Both business travellers and city explorers alike can enjoy Munich’s legendary Bavarian hospitality close up.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Leonardo Hotel München City Center in München are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
More than Convenient
Initially picked the hotel due to its convenience and proximity to the train station in Munich but it provided much more.
Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly lady at the desk who provided us with maps and information about the city. The room was clean and fresh and modern. We enjoyed our stay for the 3 days we were there and if I was to visit Munich again this would be the first choice in accommodation.