- 1 guest reviews
"Arriving in the dark ....it took me a while to locate the hotel, so I was very glad to see the welcoming lights. Everyone who worked at the..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Hotel Victoria, a family run hotel located in a quiet but very central location. Hotel Victoria offers you two stars standards rooms for budget conscious travelers. You will be welcomed by Laura & Sebastien in a friendly atmosphere Whether you’re in Lyon for a seminar, for business, or simply to visit Lyon? The Hotel Victoria is perfect for your stay in the heart of Lyon, while controlling your budget.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Arriving in the dark ....it took me a while to locate the hotel, so I was very glad to see the welcoming lights.
Everyone who worked at the Reception desk was extremely friendly, and I was greeted by name several times, which makes a guest feel special. In daylight, the hotel's location became clearer - very close to Gare Perrache and the very pleasant Place Carnot (where thyere is a market on Wednesday evenings). There were several bars and brasseries nearby, so it wasn't necessary to walk far for eating/drinking - around 5 minutes. The métro, gare routière and tramway were located at Gare Perrache, too, so the hotel is well served with transport links. My room was on the 6th floor ...very quiet, but good views over the rooftops. Everything in the room was clean and tidy, with a huge bed taking central spot - not much room to move around at the window side, tho'. The lift was quite small, but it did its job. The cabin enclosure was small, too, but a good choice, in my opinion. All in all, this hotel was excellent, all-round, particularly in value for money!