- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Travelling to Italy from the UK, this was our overnight stay along the way. We arrived after dusk and were booked in to the restaurant on ar..."
"We stayed just one night at the Balladins Superieur, but it was a good night. A great location on the Routes does Grands Cyrus - if you are..."
"We decided on this hotel as it seemed good value for money, as we were only using it as a place to rest whilst driving through France. Arriv..."
About the hotel
Located no more than a few minutes from Dijon, BALLADINS *** is an ideal base to discover the Burgundian “Grands Crus” wine road, the prestigious ducal palace “Palais des Grands Ducs” and the medieval city centre The hôtel “BALLADINS ***” offers 47 air-conditioned rooms, all of which are equipped with private bathrooms and toilets, free WIFI, TV LCD, Canal+, canal sat and direct telephone. Two of these rooms are accessible for handicapped persons. There is a large choice of double, triple and quadruple rooms.
We also offer double rooms, vineyard-facing triple superior rooms with a courtesy tray, mineral water, welcome products. Quadruple rooms, with courtesy tray, mineral water, welcome products, DVD player. During the summer you will appreciate our heated pool. As soon as the first warm rays of sun appear, the buffet-style breakfast as well as lunch and dinner can be served on the terrace by the pool.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2020 - The reception is closed at 11 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and 10 p.m. on Sundays and days off. If you think of arriving after closing hours, thank you for contacting us for the procedure. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Well situated and good accommodation
Travelling to Italy from the UK, this was our overnight stay along the way.
We arrived after dusk and were booked in to the restaurant on arrival. A good room, food and wine; the region has plenty to offer and we will return.
We stayed just one night at the Balladins Superieur, but it was a good night.
A great location on the Routes does Grands Cyrus - if you are interested in wine and vineyards, which we are. The room was facing away from the road and overlooked vineyards and the village in the distance, Marsannay. It was raining hard as we arrived but brightened a little to reveal the view from our window. Service was good with 2 minor exceptions; we were asked if we would be eating in the restaurant upon our arrival, and we did consider it for a moment, and asked for the menu. As my wife is vegetarian it is quite important for us to get a feel for the food on offer, and in France being a veggie is often a challenge. Sadly there was only one copy of the menu and we were advised that we could not have copy to consider once in our room. This seems a little odd - the effort was made to encourage us to eat and then we were refused a copy of the menu to look at once in our room. Also, there were no menus in the room nor online for reference. Once in the room all was good, apart from the other minor complaint - plastic cups for the tea/coffee that was provided in the room. Great to have the option of a cuppa in the room, but in a plastic cup. The cups were actually really flimsy too, making a hot cup of tea quite liable to spill by squeezing the cup - come on, a china cup is not expensive, this is a mistake. Anyway, we had a good night in comfy and clean bed, felt refreshed in the morning and went to leave. The late checkout also worked well for us. There was a very slight faux-pas on leaving as the receptionist was struggling to get off the phone to see to us, but really not a big deal. All in all - a good stay, just a few minor issues that could have made it really faultless had they not occurred.
So, menus and china cups in the rooms - job done!