- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is well situated for the town and amenities. Friendly, helpful staff. Parking is public and costs €6 per day. The room was clean a..."
About the hotel
Tulip Inn Bergen op Zoom is situated in the centre of the old city. Within 5 minutes walking distance, you will reach the Grand Place and several restaurants, bars and shops. Benefit from free Wi-Fi access in the entire hotel.
The hotel offers various rooms, ranging from single rooms to spacious suites. Each room has a private bathroom and air conditioning. Apartments are available for longer stays.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Tulip Inn Bergen Op Zoom in Noord-Brabant is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is well situated for the town and amenities.
Friendly, helpful staff. Parking is public and costs €6 per day. The room was clean and comfortable but could do with updating and tea and coffee making facilities wouldn't hurt.