- 4 guest reviews
"From the moment my daughter and I arrived at Westward, we were looked after to the highest standard. We were greeted with a very warm welcom..."
"The rooms are comfortable, facilities are great, breakfast is fantastic and Rachel & Andrew are simply the best hosts. Always available and..."
"Convenient location for town. Friendly and helpful owners. Room comfortable but a bit small. Excellent breakfast...."
"Fantastic accommodation,very close to town and beaches. The breakfast was excellent and nothing was too much trouble,wouldn't hesitate to st..."
About the hotel
Westward Bed & Breakfast is situated close to the town and beaches, we have a reputation for running a well maintained and clean guest house and can offer you a friendly relaxing stay in Newquay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - We do not accept any group bookings or under 18s unsupervised by adults. We will not tolerate excessive drinking and behaviour that is likely to upset other guests. Any such bookings will be cancelled The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place to stay!
From the moment my daughter and I arrived at Westward, we were looked after to the highest standard.
We were greeted with a very warm welcome, helped with our luggage and personally shown where to park. Our room was very clean, tidy and warm. Our breakfast was lovely, very good quality and there was a very good selection. What I liked the most was that the time was taken to talk to myself and my young daughter, recommend restaurants, beaches, surf schools and places to go... very kind and friendly. As I am looking to move into the area, I will be looking to spend more time there and will definitely be booking with them again. I can not recommend this place enough. Thank you so much for a lovely stay.
The loveliest B&B you could wish for!
The rooms are comfortable, facilities are great, breakfast is fantastic and Rachel & Andrew are simply the best hosts.
Always available and happy to help in any way. Whether it's borrowing a pair of scissors, restaurant /attraction recommendations or simply a nice welcome and chat, they really do make staying at Westward delightful. I am looking forward to staying again.