- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Hotel is beautiful and the location is outstanding, however the hearing in the hotel is unbearable. Our room was 31 degrees at night. We wer..."
"Excellent hotel. Warm and friendly. Clientele of mostly 60++. Beautiful setting right on beach superb views from dining room. Very enjoyable..."
"Staff were very friendly, chilled out and helpful. Food - excellent...."
"Fabulous weekend, wonderful location, ideal for walking the coastal path, would recommend the hotel to anyone...."
"Room and bathroom excellent. Charming, couteous and efficient staff...."
About the hotel
The beautifully appointed rooms and suites offer the ideal place to escape from it all. . .
and relax and unwind. You can see the sea from most of them and almost touch it from the balconies in rooms 9 and 10. And if you are looking for space, our beach suites offer some of the most spacious hotel accommodation in the country. You can also come and sample some fantastic seafood in our restaurant overlooking the bay. Our Menu is packed with great flavours from fish caught just off the coast. Pop in for some shrimps on toast, crostini of Salcombe crab or roasted king prawns with garlic and fennel . . . there is something to tempt everyone. Alternatively, you might just like to stop by for a cocktail on the terrace. Jonathan and his team will be more than happy to mix you a sling or a fizz. . .
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
We had looked forward to this stay for so long! Such a disappointment.
Hotel is beautiful and the location is outstanding, however the hearing in the hotel is unbearable.
Our room was 31 degrees at night. We were told the hearing is controlled centrally and could not be altered. A fan was provided but this just circulated the warm air around. We had French windows in our room with shutters, so we're unable to open these at night. My husband is an asthmatic and the heat was just unbearable. We both never had a wink of sleep all night, which defeated the object of a peaceful break for us. We highlighted the problem at checkout and were told the director would be in contact immediately. Three days later we have heard nothing. We went to leave and the receptionist embarrassed us greatly by saying our room hadn't been paid for and we needed to pay as my card had been declined. There were other guests waiting to check out and overheard the conversation. We had paid for our room directly with yourselves and did not have any additional items to pay for so our bill was zero. The receptionist would not listen to me she kept on the bill had to be paid. I showed her my online bank statement highlighting the transaction paid to you and she argued I did not pay you I paid them direct. We were made to feel so small, it ruined our stay and love for the hotel completely. We eventually left and 15 minutes later had a call from the hotel to say they had located the payment and sorry for the inconvenience. Not good enough at all from this standard of hotel. Many guests were complaining whilst we were staying. Maybe a slippery slope I fear. Very disappointing.
Excellent Beachside Hotel
Warm and friendly. Clientele of mostly 60++. Beautiful setting right on beach superb views from dining room. Very enjoyable for mid week break.