- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Warm and friendly. Clientele of mostly 60++. Beautiful setting right on beach superb views from dining room. Very enjoyable..."
"Staff were very friendly, chilled out and helpful. Food - excellent...."
"Fabulous weekend, wonderful location, ideal for walking the coastal path, would recommend the hotel to anyone...."
"Room and bathroom excellent. Charming, couteous and efficient staff...."
"Excellent location,right on the beach,near yo Salcombe, National Trust property Overbecks and plenty of walking areas.Great...."
About the hotel
The beautifully appointed rooms and suites offer the ideal place to escape from it all. . .
and relax and unwind. You can see the sea from most of them and almost touch it from the balconies in rooms 9 and 10. And if you are looking for space, our beach suites offer some of the most spacious hotel accommodation in the country. You can also come and sample some fantastic seafood in our restaurant overlooking the bay. Our Menu is packed with great flavours from fish caught just off the coast. Pop in for some shrimps on toast, crostini of Salcombe crab or roasted king prawns with garlic and fennel . . . there is something to tempt everyone. Alternatively, you might just like to stop by for a cocktail on the terrace. Jonathan and his team will be more than happy to mix you a sling or a fizz. . .
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for South Sands Boutique Hotel in SALCOMBE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Beachside Hotel
Warm and friendly. Clientele of mostly 60++. Beautiful setting right on beach superb views from dining room. Very enjoyable for mid week break.
Staff were very friendly, chilled out and helpful.
Food - excellent.