- 22 guest reviews
"Ignore the sat nav call for directions Unless you are there during summer( the back road is a doosy !! Nice place very nice people Nice anne..."
"An amazing place, very warm welcome, fab location, brilliant room, and cracking breakfast in gorgeous surroundings. I really don't usually s..."
"What a find! We have just returned from a weekend break at Graysonside B&B Cockermouth and recommend it to anyone looking for a warm welcome..."
"Delicious breakfast while watching Great Spotted Woodpeckers and lots of other birds on feeders, with a background of Classic FM. Lovely spa..."
About the hotel
Graysonside is a former farmhouse providing Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation in a recently converted stone barn. In 2007, Graysonside was awarded 5 Stars by the English Tourism Council for Guest Accommodation. Further to this we have recently been awarded a Gold Award by the English Tourism Council for Guest Accommodation.
We are situated at the North end of the Lake District National Park approximately 1 mile South of Cockermouth which is an ideal centre for walking, touring and cycling the northern and western areas of this beautiful part of the country. The house is within the Lake District National Park and is set in 32 acres. Meadow and woodland walks have been created through areas of de-cultivated land, which has been allowed to regenerate naturally to re-establish wildlife. Regular visitors include a Barn Owl, Red Squirrel, Buzzard, Great Spotted Woodpecker and Heron.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Graysonside in Cockermouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ignore the sat nav call for directions Unless you are there during summer( the back road is a doosy !.
Nice place very nice people Nice annex ( ask when you get there)
Late business trip