- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"A very enjoyable evening in pleasant surroundings. Good food & excellentservice from cheerful. & helpful staff. Room rather warm on a mild n..."
"There was an initial problem, as the room appeared to be double booked. This held us up by about 15 mins However the lady on reception was v..."
"Stayed here several times before and will stay again. Quiet location close enough to Epping tube line. Staff nice, bar pleasant atmosphere...."
"Stayed overnight for a nearby function. Hotel and pub staff very friendly and efficient. Pub was spacious and buzzy, good atmosphere. Hotel..."
"I had a great stay at the Green Man and won't hesitate to book again or recommend the hotel to anyone else...."
About the hotel
A delightful whitewashed, ivy clad building in the heart of historic Old Harlow. The Green Man is a 14th century former coaching station, surrounded by attractive streets and listed buildings in peaceful Mulberry Green. The Green Man Hotel is perfectly situated for trips to nearby Paradise Wildlife Park, historic Bishop’s Stortford and Bluewater and Lakeside Shopping Centres.
With free on-site parking, The Green Man Hotel is ideally situated for business travellers and last minute short breaks. For business meetings with colleagues in a picturesque location, the hotel has a well equipped meeting and function room. The hotel has 55 rooms with en-suite bathrooms located in a quiet annexe to the main building. All rooms have flat-screen digital TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and unlimited free Wi-Fi. Guests are also welcome in the on-site Chef & Brewer restaurant serving delicious country pub food. Just 12 miles from Stansted Airport, 2 miles from Harlow Mill train station and close proximity to the M11 and M25. The hotel is located just 10 minutes from junction 7 on the M11 in Old Harlow.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable stay a country inn
A very enjoyable evening in pleasant surroundings.
Good food & excellentservice from cheerful. & helpful staff. Room rather warm on a mild night as realised it was above the boiler room. Apart from that comfortable & well appointed.
Comfortable, clean with very friendly staff.
There was an initial problem, as the room appeared to be double booked.
This held us up by about 15 mins
However the lady on reception was very helpful and sorted it out and offered us a complimentary breakfast to make up for the delay.