- 26 guest reviews
"Had an absolutely wonderful stay. Hospitality was outstanding as was the room. This place is well worth staying at, highly recommended and e..."
"Difficult to find, until I used my iPhone for directions! And it took me to the door. Then what a gem of a place. Very welcoming, clean and..."
"Only stayed one night in a single room, but found the experience excellent. Room was clean and very well equipped. Shared bathroom was again..."
"Awesome value beautiful place immaculately clean amazing bathroom really comfy beds nice good sized tv. I cannot fault it any way would high..."
"Arrived at Tilehouse Lodge to our very accommodating hostess Louisa who greeted us at the door after a 3 hour trip up a congested m3, and ou..."
About the hotel
Lovely detached cottage located in a peaceful rural setting yet just minutes from the M25 (Junction 16 &17) & M40 (Junction 1). We have flat screen TV's in all rooms, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities, off street parking, breakfast and the use of The Denham Grove's leisure facilities (situated directly next door) included in the room rate. (Please check out the website for further information) Cards accepted.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A real gem!
Had an absolutely wonderful stay.
Hospitality was outstanding as was the room. This place is well worth staying at, highly recommended and extremely good value for money.
Wonderful guest house once you find it!
Difficult to find, until I used my iPhone for directions.
And it took me to the door. Then what a gem of a place. Very welcoming, clean and friendly, homely.Used as a base while visiting partner in Harefield hospital, only 10 mins from hospital. Nice and peaceful area. I would certainly recommend this guest house to anyone who wanted to be in this area.