- 25 guest reviews
"The lady who received us was very nice and helpful. The room was cute, cosy. The only issue was the mattress of the bed. We were after a 25k..."
"Had a lovely stay from start to finish. Couldn't do more to help, would definitely recommend to everyone I know. One suggestion, that wouldn..."
"Very friendly host and very clean room. A couple of old water stains in the bathroom that haven't been re-skimmed which aren't particularly..."
"Great value for money, room was comfortable and clean. Friendly and helpful owner...."
"When I arrived I was upgraded from a single to a twin, so always nice when that happens. The room was clean and had all necessary facilities..."
About the hotel
Lovely detached cottage located in a peaceful rural setting yet just minutes from the M25 (Junction 16 &17) & M40 (Junction 1). We have flat screen TV's in all rooms, free wireless internet, tea and coffee making facilities, off street parking, breakfast and the use of The Denham Grove's leisure facilities (situated directly next door) included in the room rate. (Please check out the website for further information) Cards accepted.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- In-room Broadband
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2010 to 31/08/2010 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash The LateRooms.com rates for Tilehouse Lodge in UXBRIDGE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Cosy, cute but failing on mattress..
The lady who received us was very nice and helpful.
The room was cute, cosy. The only issue was the mattress of the bed. We were after a 25km walk and looking forward a good night sleep. It didn't happen because of the mattress. Apart from that food and atmosphere was brilliant.
Home from home
Had a lovely stay from start to finish.
Couldn't do more to help, would definitely recommend to everyone I know. One suggestion, that wouldn't stop us from returning, is that there could be more options at breakfast, though we understand that Louisa runs it on her own. Thanks for a great stay, Georgia & Jack.