- 9 guest reviews
"The room was more than adequate, my only issue is that a previous guest had apparently walked off with the TV remote, and when I turned on t..."
"Friendly staff who were happy to help. Nice rooms and good atmosphere in the bar. All round good hotel..."
"Did not know what to expect on booking. On arrival it immediately felt like home from home. From the Owner to Cleaning staff- everyone was f..."
"I was pleasantly surprised by this accommodation. The room was a great size, very clean and had all the necessary facilities I would expect..."
"Me and a friend only stayed there for one night but we felt like a massive part of our weekend being so good was how well the staff treated..."
About the hotel
Sutherlands is a hotel in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, just a 8 minute drive from Newcastle. On site facilities include, a Bar & Bistro open late, childrens entertainment, with various evening events and entertainment throughout the week. Our 12 hotel rooms provide you with personal customer service and relaxed atmosphere.
We are a vibrant hotel, a destination venue catering for all facsits of entertainment and leisure. Each room comes with ensuite, flat screen TV and discretionary room service. Newcastle/gateshead boasts great high street shopping, theatre, arts, culture and an extremely lively nightlife scene. The hotel is 8 minutes from Newcastle Central Station, and a 15 minute ride from Newcastle International Airport. Which means you couldnt be in a better position to visit all this great city has to offer whether your visiting family, partying with friends, on a romantic break or a quiet retreat, newcastle/gateshead is the place for you and Sutherlands is the place to stay.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was more than adequate, my only issue is that a previous guest had apparently walked off with the TV remote, and when I turned on the TV from the unit itself there were no stored channels.
Not a major problem as I know how to sort but could have been for someone else. Only served food until 7.30 on the night I was there, which seemed a little early but there wasn't many people around so you can sort of understand. Food was simple and fresh and very good price, but don't expect Gastro Dining, its not.
Friendly staff who were happy to help.
Nice rooms and good atmosphere in the bar. All round good hotel