- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Big bright bedroom - immaculate and well stocked. Friendly and attentive staff. Smart design of all the public areas. Very good value for mo..."
"Modern, clean hotel and rooms, food is nothing special, without being terrible. Some rooms at the back you can hear the restaurant fans, so..."
"excellent food and nice bar area..."
About the hotel
Glengarriff Park Hotel is located in the heart of the peaceful village of Glengarriff at the entrance to the Blue Pool Park and Garnish Island, this newly renovated hotel offers you a unique opportunity to relax and unwind, with a range of luxurious bedrooms, superior dining in the Park Bistro or share a drink with the locals in our warm, friendly bar. Take a walk through the 60 acres of parks, botanical gardens and nature reserve right on our doorstep. Set in thee mountains of West Cork, Glengarriff is a bustling coastal village with spectacular scenery and activities, such as walking, fishing, golf, sailing, gardens horse riding or simply relax…
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
A charming get away in a stunning location
Big bright bedroom - immaculate and well stocked.
Friendly and attentive staff. Smart design of all the public areas. Very good value for money
Good To Average
Modern, clean hotel and rooms, food is nothing special, without being terrible.
Some rooms at the back you can hear the restaurant fans, so can be quite annoying if you are trying for an early night. Would stay again but would ask for a quiet room. Staff were friendly and obliging and room price was 90euro per night.