- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"It's not a fancy hotel, but it's modern, clean and nice. Also fairly close to metro station and in a nice area. I really enjoyed my stay. No..."
"Good value for money and no problems..."
About the hotel
Located halfway between Jardin du Luxembourg and Le Panthéon,Comfort Hôtel André Latin offers a quiet and cosy atmosphere in the heart of Paris. Overlooking the roofs of Paris, Dôme du Val-de-Grâce or Le Panthéon, some of the rooms feature an unforgettable panoramic view of the French capital. The staff’s warm welcome and availability, the hotel’s cleanliness and harmonious colours, and the tidiness of the rooms and elegant zen style contribute to a home-from-home feeling.
Enjoy the hotel’s ideal location to experience Paris and discover some of the finest tourist sites and attractions of the wold's most visited city.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/11/2015 to 31/03/2016 - *** PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR LOBBY WILL REFURBISH FROM 9TH OF NOVEMBER 2015 TILL 31ST OF MARCH 2016. WE APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENT. *** The LateRooms.com rate for Comfort Hôtel André Latin in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
It's not a fancy hotel, but it's modern, clean and nice.
Also fairly close to metro station and in a nice area. I really enjoyed my stay. No toiletries provided, breakfast not included, but I prefer that as Paris is too good, for having hotel breakfast.
Good no nonsense hotel close to the Sorbonne
Good value for money and no problems