This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 2010, this hotel is ideally located in a neighbourhood of fancy restaurants and shops in the heart of Budapest, on the pedestrian Váci Street and very close to the renowned Market Hall and the bank of the River Danube. It provides easy access to all 3 metro lines and the main buses and trams. The 36 comfortable and well-equipped rooms are ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
This air-conditioned establishment features a lobby with 24-hour reception, and dining facilities including a café and a restaurant. All rooms are equipped with a laptop-sized safe, complimentary high-speed Internet access and satellite/cable TV. To ensure a comfortable and undisturbed stay, units come with an en-suite bathroom and individually regulated air conditioning and central heating.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Cosmo City Hotel in BUDAPEST is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet