- 38 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night to watch the rugby. Room was very spacious and comfortable and clean! The owners were very friendly and accommodat..."
"Excellent location for visiting Rugby World Cup in Cardiff - easy to get to station. Very clean and welcoming. Great room (10). Would defini..."
"Could not find any major faults. Great value for money..."
"We were welcomed very warmly and found our room to be very nice, clean and well stocked with toiletries and also a very well stocked refresh..."
"I stayed for one night midweek whilst on business in Newport. I'm very glad I chose Crescent Guest House, everything was spot on! I'll defin..."
About the hotel
The Crescent Guest House is a four star rated guest house with the Wales Tourist Board and three star rated with the AA. Situated near the town centre of Newport in conservation area and we are only one mile from junction 27 of the M4 motorway. We provide ample parking to the rear and front of the building.
The house is a magnificent 19th century building and furnished to an excellent standard with an elegant dining room. All ten rooms have en-suite facilities, colour TV, some with VCR and a complimentary courtesy tray. The two downstairs rooms are wheelchair accessible. We are happy to accept visa, switch or MasterCard
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for one night to watch the rugby.
Room was very spacious and comfortable and clean. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Great location as it was 5min walk from the train station so was easy enough to get into Cardiff. Would definitely stay here again!
Great find in Newport
Excellent location for visiting Rugby World Cup in Cardiff - easy to get to station.
Very clean and welcoming. Great room (10). Would definitely stay again next time around.