- 57 guest reviews
"Smallish double but couldn't really expect more from the low price paid, the room a little tired and worn but not overly so. I would expect..."
"Lovely hotel, friendly and helpful staff, very clean room. Only one disappointment was the resturant attached to the hotel.Due to it being o..."
"A compact hotel that delivers value for money...."
"Room a bit basic, in saying that it was clean. friendly and helpful staff. Food good. We had a fantastic weekend...."
"We wanted overnight accommodation whilst collecting our son from uni Jesmond Hotel ticked all the boxes. Clean competitively priced with fri..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Jesmond Hotel, a small hotel near Newcastle Upon with a personal touch. Whether for business or pleasure, our central location with its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for visitors to Newcastle & Gateshead as well as the wider region. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care, giving individual attention to all of our guests and ensuring a very high standard of service throughout the hotel.
Limited Free Parking is available on first come first serve basis (Permits given on arrival). The hotel accepts no responsibility for parking fines. It is the guest responsibility to display the permit or alternatively to park elsewhere when permits are not available.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Bijou but comfrotable
Smallish double but couldn't really expect more from the low price paid, the room a little tired and worn but not overly so.
I would expect that the food was good as the restaurant was fully booked and unable to get a table. Reception very helpful
Lovely hotel, friendly and helpful staff, very clean room.
Only one disappointment was the resturant attached to the hotel.Due to it being owned by different people it did not make hotel guests its priority.As a lone female traveller i felt safer staying around the hotel but felt unwelcome after my meal to stick around for a couple more wines before retiring to my room.