- 55 guest reviews
"This hotel was very clean with a comfortable bed and large en suite. It is great value for money for an overnight stay. Would stay again, bu..."
"We stayed one night in Jesmond and chose this hotel for its location and for the price. From this location we were just out of all the noisy..."
"Just what needed, double ensuite fair price, comfy bed. Inclusive of parking permit. You could prob walk from here to city centre.... About..."
"It is what it is, cheap and cheerful. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the room lived up to what I was expecting for the price..."
"Ideal for a 1 night stay. Great location...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Jesmond Hotel, a small hotel near Newcastle Upon with a personal touch. Whether for business or pleasure, our central location with its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for visitors to Newcastle & Gateshead as well as the wider region. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care, giving individual attention to all of our guests and ensuring a very high standard of service throughout the hotel.
Limited Free Parking is available on first come first serve basis (Permits given on arrival). The hotel accepts no responsibility for parking fines. It is the guest responsibility to display the permit or alternatively to park elsewhere when permits are not available.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2012 to 31/08/2012 - SOMETHING NEW ON OSBORNE ROAD. A NEW RESTAURANT IS OPEN IN OUR HOTEL. 'A TASTE OF PERSIA' OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 5 PM, SATURDAY 1PM-10PM AND SUNDAY 1PM - 9PM FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0191 2818181 The LateRooms.com rates for Jesmond Hotel in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel was very clean with a comfortable bed and large en suite.
It is great value for money for an overnight stay. Would stay again, but not bother to pay extra for breakfast which was not worth the money.
An overnight stay in Newcastle
We stayed one night in Jesmond and chose this hotel for its location and for the price.
From this location we were just out of all the noisy bars and hotels along the Osbourne Road, and near enough to walk into Newcastle city centre. We could only get a twin room but we weren't disappointed.We paid under £40 for an overnight stay and had an en-suite room, tea and coffee making facilities, clean sheets and white fluffy towels. The room was at the back of the building, which made it particularly quiet. We had a slight problem with the shower as we had to use the shower head from the taps in the bath, which made it a bit awkward, but we had plenty of hot water and the power was good, so it was a small inconvenience. The beds weren't particularly comfortable but for one night only, it was acceptable. We liked the fact that the hotel did not take hen or stag parties, and did notice it was full of couples mainly. We were able to book in from 2pm and they gave us a parking permit for our car which was parked outside. We had to vacate by 11am the following day and give the parking permit back by that time, so we were unable to walk into the town centre that day and leave the car outside that day. The hotel had a restaurant attached to it, which we just popped in for a drink at the end of the evening, but did get chatting to some people who had eaten there and they said they had a lovely meal, the prices were extremely good value for money. It looked like breakfast was served here the next morning, but we decided not to have breakfast and headed off early that day. All in all, a good hotel for the money, a little dated, but clean and tidy, and in a good location.