- 9 guest reviews
"4 ladies for a two night stay. It had to sets of bunk beds and a shower. Toilet was located in the hall to share with other guests. No lifts..."
"I booked a few days away in Amsterdam last minute for my fiances birthday. I booked Continental Hotel mainly for its location which was actu..."
"We needed something cheap but in the city. Compared to everywhere else this place was an amazing price! The room was a decent level of clean..."
"I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it's was clean. The staff were friendly and helpfull. The room was very small, bathroom was nice. The best..."
"Really helpful staff. Really friendly atmosphere. Rooms are basic and a bit tatty but clean and comfortable...."
About the hotel
This hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of Amsterdam’s historical city centre - just 5 minutes walking distance to the Central Station. The location is an ideal starting point for exploring Amsterdam’s attractions - right on the hotel's doorstep: the Dam Square, the Royal Palace, Madame Tussauds and the Red Light District are 3-5 minutes walk away. The Jordaan area with its numerous cafés, art galleries, local boutiques, hip clubs and trendy cocktail bars is only 10-15 minutes walk away.
The hotel has single, double, triple and quad rooms available with either shared facilities or a private bathroom. All have a colour TV and telephone. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The property has a 24-hour reception.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/04/2012 to 02/04/2021 - No elevator in the hotel. Payment need to be paid on arrival, either by cash or card. Credit card will bring 5 % extra service charges. Groups (6 person or more) need to be confirmed by hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Continental Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Done the job... But one of the worst places I've stayed
Room was ridiculously small, the only thing separating the bedroom from the shower was a curtain...
Not ideal when there's males and females in the one room... My friend spotted a mouse in the room also, nothing more needs to be said. We only had one night there so it was bearable but I would have demanded I be refunded and go elsewhere.
4 ladies for a two night stay.
It had to sets of bunk beds and a shower. Toilet was located in the hall to share with other guests. No lifts so get a room on the lower levels if you don't like tight steep stairs.