- 11 guest reviews
"4 ladies for a two night stay. It had to sets of bunk beds and a shower. Toilet was located in the hall to share with other guests. No lifts..."
"I booked a few days away in Amsterdam last minute for my fiances birthday. I booked Continental Hotel mainly for its location which was actu..."
"We needed something cheap but in the city. Compared to everywhere else this place was an amazing price! The room was a decent level of clean..."
"I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it's was clean. The staff were friendly and helpfull. The room was very small, bathroom was nice. The best..."
"Really helpful staff. Really friendly atmosphere. Rooms are basic and a bit tatty but clean and comfortable...."
About the hotel
We are conveniently situated in the heart of Amsterdam’s historical city center at a 5 minutes walking distance to the Central Station. The location is an ideal starting point for exploring Amsterdam’s versatile attractions right on your doorstep: The Dam Square, the Royal Palace,Madame Tussauds the Red Light District is 3-5 minutes walk away, and the 'Jordaan' area with numerous cafés, art galleries, local boutiques, hip clubs and trendy cocktails bars are only 10-15 minutes walk away. Take a boat tour opposite the hotel , 'Anne Frank Huis' is 10 minutes by walk ,Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum, Stedeliijk Museum and the Van Gogh Museum are arround 15-20 minutes walk away.
Tram 1-2-4-5-9-16-24-25 stops near by the hotel. The hotel has single, double, triple and quad rooms available with either shared facilities or a private bathroom. All have a colour TV and telephone.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/04/2012 to 02/04/2021 - No elevator in the hotel. Payment need to be paid on arrival, either by cash or card.Credit card will bring 5 % extra service charges. Groups (6 person or more) need to be confirmed by hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Done the job... But one of the worst places I've stayed
Room was ridiculously small, the only thing separating the bedroom from the shower was a curtain...
Not ideal when there's males and females in the one room... My friend spotted a mouse in the room also, nothing more needs to be said. We only had one night there so it was bearable but I would have demanded I be refunded and go elsewhere.
4 ladies for a two night stay.
It had to sets of bunk beds and a shower. Toilet was located in the hall to share with other guests. No lifts so get a room on the lower levels if you don't like tight steep stairs.