This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Baker Arms is a traditional family run village pub in the beautiful village of Bayford. We offer freshly prepared home cooked food, quality wines and traditional ales. Newly refurbished and under new management since August 2009.
We offer comfortable and clean accommodation with optional full English breakfast. We have large gardens with ample car parking spaces. There is transport available with Bayford train station on the main railway line with direct links into London, a short walk away. A local bus service stops directly outside. The M25 is 15 minutes drive away, with Stansted & Luton airports easily accessible. We are situated in some of Hertfordshire’s most scenic countryside with many circular walks passing by the Pub, including the 194 mile Hertfordshire way. Local attractions nearby are Paradise Wildlife Park within 5 minutes & Hatfield House & Knebworth House within 15 minutes.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Baker Arms in HERTFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet