- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Lovely room. Only negative was arriving at a farm in pitch black - reception closed. Receptionist did appear and was very helpful. If travel..."
"Perfect getaway. Great location very quiet..."
"Lovely relaxing break in a peaceful location. Beautifully converted barns, high quality finish. Only complaint is that we requested breakfas..."
"Made very welcome on arrival and shown straight to the room. Our 4 day stay was totally relaxing with a beautiful countryside window view. T..."
"Very clean and well presented. Staff really helpful when we needed a taxi and lost something. Nice quality linen. Would have been nice to ha..."
About the hotel
The comfort of a boutique hotel with the privacy of a self catering holiday, situated in East Devon, 1 mile from Axminster. Close to River Cottage Canteen and HQ. Overlooking the Jurassic coastline and surround countryside.
Each of our seven, recently converted, 18th Century stone barns, provides total luxury accommodation and sports the ultimate in green credentials. The seven barns range from a luxury 1 bedroom suite to two large 6 bedroom barns, each 6 bed barn has hot tub! every barn is individually designed and furnished to ensure every comfort. They are available for rent as self -catering holidays,short breaks, girlie weekends, group holidays, group accommodation, celebratory and family getaways, or corporate accommodation.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/04/2014 to 28/11/2014 - We are currently undertaking the conversion of the remaining barns at Cranberries into Hotel Accommodation, Spa and Rest The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great quality surroundings
Only negative was arriving at a farm in pitch black - reception closed. Receptionist did appear and was very helpful. If travelling alone, could have felt uncomfortable due to remoteness and venue feeling empty. Super spec in room.
Great location very quiet