- 2 guest reviews
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very cute with a nice 'family run' feel. 'Small double' is small but decorated very nicel..."
"We had great holiday, brilliant team, very relaxing and cosy, would definitely stay here again, kids loved children gaming room. Thank you f..."
About the hotel
The Cimon is a comfortable 15 bedroom guest house with a Visit Britain 4 Star Guest Accommodation rating, set in a beautiful converted detached Victorian villa in its own grounds in the very heart of Torquay. We have a 30ft outdoor heated swimming pool, a licensed bar, lounge, free WiFi throughout and a sizeable carpark. We have a selection of double, twin and family rooms available, all with en suite bathrooms.
Some of the rooms provide stunning views of the bay. All prices include breakfast, which includes a full English cooked breakfast, omelettes, fruit, cereals, tea and coffee. Vegetarian alternatives are available on request. Evening meals are available in the bar or dining room if ordered by midday. All of our food is cooked fresh to order, where possible our meat and fish fish are sourced from local fishmongers and butchers. Just 600 yards from the sea front, Torre Abbey, the Riviera Leisure Centre and the town centre, it is perfectly placed to enjoy all that the beautiful English Riviera has to offer: beaches, coastline, surrounding countryside and a wide variety of evening entertainment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely little hotel
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is very cute with a nice 'family run' feel. 'Small double' is small but decorated very nicely and has everything you need for a short stay. Beautiful conservatory where breakfast is served and a nice selection of breakfast food. We never used the pool but it looked nice. Also a nice lounge area with pool table & tv.
We had great holiday, brilliant team, very relaxing and cosy, would definitely stay here again, kids loved children gaming room.
Thank you for such great experience.