- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed three nights with Robyn and Cees and it was excellent - the bedroom, the bathroom, our lounge accommodation and not least, our bre..."
About the hotel
Ambleside Luxury Bed & Breakfast, located on SH6 is close to the airport, golf-club, World of WearableArt and Classic car Museum and our beautiful safe swimming beach as well as world class restaurants and vineyards. The accommodation has been purpose-built, is single-storied and has four beautifully equipped guest rooms all with own ensuite bathrooms and a well equipped guest lounge with free wifi access. Outdoor dining at breakfast provides ambience and relaxation in the garden and alongside the stream - choose from the extensive gourmet menu and time you like to dine.
Less than an hours drive to the jewel in the Crown - the Abel Tasman National Park.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed three nights with Robyn and Cees and it was excellent - the bedroom, the bathroom, our lounge accommodation and not least, our breakfasts, which were superb.
Plus our hosts could not have been more welcoming, hospitable and helpful. That says it all.