This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
It's a boutique hotel "glamour" completely renovated, close to the Palais des Festivals, the private beach CBeach and shops of Rue d'Antibes. The hotel, housed in a Belle Époque building, is a world of luxury and elegance. It offers an unusual atmosphere where the subtlety of colors and materials to perfectly blends comfort and space pleasure .
. . Within them, the furniture features a revamped style of the Hollywood. In addition, light shades of beige and white are reminiscent of the delicious white sand beaches bordering the legendary Croisette . . . The rooms are equipped with: Soundproof, 10 flat screen TV with satellite channels, direct dial telephone, WiFi internet access, minibar and individual safe etc. . . A luxurious custom service: multilingual staff ubiquitous | bar and room service provided 24h/24 | breakfast prepared on site and served in your room until 11am . . .
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Renoir Hotel in Cannes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.30(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet