- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"I got this room on a sale rate and was happy with the cost paid, not sure how I would have felt at full rate. Bit of a corporate campus feel..."
"Nice hotel, but not four star in my opinion. The room was nicely decorated and very clean. Receptionist was helpful. Didn't eat at the hotel..."
"Checked in Friday and was greeted by a warm welcome. Room was clean and tidy, only main issue we found was due to it being unbelievably hot..."
"Arrived late friendly staff and good service. Hotel a little dated, but close to airport and my destination the next day...."
"Easy access to Exeter, great parking and friendly atmosphere...."
About the hotel
This relaxing and comfortable 4 star hotel has all the charms of a country house setting just 1 mile from Exeter city centre. Set within four acres of mature tree lined gardens and grounds shielding visitors fom the outside world. Clarion Collection Buckerell Lodge is an elegant building that provides a personal and professional service with the benefit of FREE Car Parking and FREE Wi-Fi.
The 54 en-suite bedrooms are suitably decorated to an excellent standard in a contemporary style with warmth, comfort and rest being a priority. All bedrooms are well equipped with wall mounted flat-screen TVs, laptop safes, wi-fi access, comfortable bed linen and immaculate en-suite bathrooms, with chrome fittings and high-polished granite tops. A delicious range of food & drink is served all day in the garden, bar, lounge and restaurant, in addition to 24-hour room service. The lounge bar is a favourite spot for many visitors to the hotel, flooded with natural daylight and views of the gardens, and equipped with a 42" flat-screen TV showing the latest national and international news. Exeter International Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car with Exeter Central Station an 8 minute drive away. This hotel boasts a broad and eclectic base of loyal customers who enjoy returning for business and for pleasure. Stay at the Buckerell Lodge Hotel for your summer break and visit the nearby coastline, National Trust properties, city summer festivals and more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 01/03/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel. Please be aware that there may be weddings at the weekends. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a short break
I got this room on a sale rate and was happy with the cost paid, not sure how I would have felt at full rate.
Bit of a corporate campus feel but perfect for a one or two night break when using the hotel as a base. 15 minute walk into town and great pubs on the Quay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, giving directions and printing out maps without being asked was very much appreciated. Didn't eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food / restaurant.
Nice hotel, but not four star in my opinion.
The room was nicely decorated and very clean. Receptionist was helpful. Didn't eat at the hotel but the dining room looked very basic. Had a small garden. No air conditioning.