- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Excellent location right on sea-front. Wonderful views. Hotel very warm and comfortable.Staff very helpful and "nothing too much trouble". C..."
"The team at Imperial were very welcoming and the restaurant is great value and great quality special 3 course for a Tenner was awesome..."
"Situated overlooking roquaine bay. The owners are particularly friendly. the accommodation is very clean indeed and the food, for a two star..."
"More than adequte for our visit for a funeral !..."
"The locations is excellent, the restaurant and bar really nice, but the rooms, though all have a sea view, are in dire need of redecorating..."
About the hotel
Gavin and Sabrina would like to invite you to discover The Imperial Hotel Guernsey (2* Small Hotel accredited by the state of Guernsey), located in one of the Channel Islands most stunning and panoramic settings surrounded by safe sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and miles of adjoining coastal cliff paths. This Guernsey hotel has been, and still is, tremendously popular and used by both locals and visitors to the island for over 100 years serving only the freshest Guernsey seafood and much more in its famous Waters Edge Restaurant. All of our bedrooms at the Imperial Hotel are fully equipped with en-suite facilities, mobile telephone system, Colour television / DVD player and Tea / Coffee making facilities, without even mentioning the Magnificent and Breathtaking Sea Views.
The Hotel is now pleased to offer Free WiFi and Internet access to all of our guests.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Imperial Hotel in Guernsey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Imperial Hotel, Guernsey
Excellent location right on sea-front.
Wonderful views. Hotel very warm and comfortable.Staff very helpful and "nothing too much trouble". Choice and quality of food first-class.
Great Stay really good value
The team at Imperial were very welcoming and the restaurant is great value and great quality special 3 course for a Tenner was awesome