- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel is very well situated (Pasteur metro station is only a minute walk away), it suits perfectly for sightseeing in Paris. The staff..."
"Overall I give this hotel 3 out of 5 stars. The negatives were: - Expensive for the size of the room - Reception staff varied in friendlines..."
About the hotel
Avia Hotel is locatel close to the Montparnasse area, famous business centre, the Luxembourg Gardens, the Necker Hospital and the Pasteur Institute, where you can easily combine businesses and leisure. You will be accommodated in a comfortable atmosphere combining modernity and tradition with 40 entirely soundproofed and renovated rooms. The services proposed amongst other things are: colour TV ( remote, Canal + and satellite), telephone line, automatic wake up call, and mini bar.
Whatever your choice with bath or shower rooms all equipped with toilets and hair dryers. The metro station Pasteur, served by lines 6 and 12, gives you a fast and practical access to the Eiffel Tower, the Invalids, the Unesco and the Porte de Versailles Exhibitions and Fairs Centre. Montparnasse train station is at walking distance. Nearest RER stations: Invalides and Denfert Rochereau (airport access). Continental breakfast (extra charge) is not included in the room rate.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Avia Saphir Montparnasse in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
only for short/small people. normal sized people may find the space too small
This hotel is very well situated (Pasteur metro station is only a minute walk away), it suits perfectly for sightseeing in Paris.
The staff were friendly. Although our room and en-suit bathroom were clean and had good facilities (kettle in room, hair-drier in bathroom), we found it very small, especially the shower. Could not have a shower without bumping our limbs into the walls or into the door. All in all, the hotel was ok, it served its purpose.
A decent hotel in a good location
Overall I give this hotel 3 out of 5 stars.
The negatives were:
- Expensive for the size of the room
- Reception staff varied in friendliness and it felt a little clinical (some were friendlier than others)
- The room became very, very warm at night despite it being quite cold outside so I couldn't sleep that well
- Room was very small
- Noisy street outside
- I didn't realise breakfast wasn't included, it is in fact 10 euros extra and the breakfast room is very small and dark so I didn't bother with it and went next door. - Although laterooms website said I wouldn't be charged at the time of booking I noticed the hotel took payment from my card two days before I arrived without letting me know they would do this (I got the impression I would pay when checking out). Positives:
- Very clean room with good facilities (kettle with tea and coffee, tv, safe, minibar)
- Large, comfortable bed
- Room although small was light and the window was big
- Excellent location next to Pasteur metro so very good for seeing Paris
- Ensuite bathroom which was clean and pleasant with a good shower
- The best value hotel for what you get in Paris at the time of my research.