- 22 guest reviews
"Good value for money..."
"I needed a room at the last moment. I saw this on late rooms and booked not knowing what to expect. I got there very late but the were great..."
"this hotel was clean and comfortable and staff friendly and helpful..."
"Room was small with very little space particularly in the shower room where you could barely swing a cat round. The Friday night was very no..."
"The staff were always most helpful. The room was rather cramped: angled door adjacent to another room's door and only just able to insert ke..."
About the hotel
ROOM ONLY RATES BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN HAMPSHIRE AND ARE 185 MILES FROM ALTON TOWERS The oldest part of The Crown Hotel is thought to have been built in the mid-1500’s, with much of the timber frame of the building reputedly being taken from old warships in Hampshire’s dockyards. Legend has it that the hotel is haunted by at least four ghosts. Weather permitting , why not enjoy your drink and meal outside on our decking.
There you will see our colourful floral displays which has helped The Crown Hotel win the ‘Best Licensed Premises’ awards in The Alton in Bloom competition on a number of occasions. We have 14 comfortable Ensuite bedrooms all with tea and coffee making facilities, colour television
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
The Crown Hotel
Good value for money
Emergency night away
I needed a room at the last moment.
I saw this on late rooms and booked not knowing what to expect. I got there very late but the were great. They made me a baget and salad even though the kitchen was closed. They were all so nice. The room was fine comfy and clean. I was really pleased and relieved.