This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to The Pier Hotel Renowned for being one of the most beautifully refurbished hotels in Tasmania, the Pier Hotel offers you a level of class, elegance and style not commonly found with such grace, comfort and superb hospitality. Be greeted with hypnotic ambiance and exquisite taste as you enter this 19th century classic with winding Blackwood staircases and polished floors. With a passion unrivaled, the management and staff settle for nothing less than the most perfect stay for each of their guests.
Built in 1840 and refurbished with a style unsurpassed by modern architecture, you are sure to be astounded by the seamless melding of antiquity, hospitality and first class service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet