This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At the heart of Ávila, near Plaza del Ayuntamiento and in a good situation for the traveler, this hostel is newly built and furnished in Castillian. Rooms are equipped with basic requirements with TV, telephone, heating and bathroom. The hostel opened in 1994 is a reference point for tourists and as a symbol on the tourists who come to this city.
It is a beautiful hotel of 17 rooms divided into three floors with the reception that leads into it. It has very good money. It is essential to make reservation because of their long occupation throughout the year. It is possibly the best located hostel in town, on a busy street that connects the Plaza del Mercado Chico and the Cathedral, located very close to the old market and of the Church of Santa Teresa and the walls that protect precious . The result of good management, is included in the most important guides in their sector. Consult discounts on exclusive Group Sales Menu in our Restaurant La Alcazaba for hotel guests, try all the best of our gastronomy. You can enjoy staying feel protected within the walls. With the benefit of visiting the city and its monuments as their lodging is among them. Mosen Rubi Cathedral Church of St. John the Baptist, St. Vincent, Town Hall Square, museums Provincial nvent of Santa Teresa, Palacios . . . etc
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet