- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Very good friendly staff and good location...."
"A very warm welcome and smile await your arrival. A relaxed dining atmosphere with exceptional food (and wine)...."
"We enjoyed our stay at Playden Oast. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Other guests were pleasant and polite. It's an ideal locati..."
"Lovely place to stay in a lovely location aswell woth nice people and really good service a in all a nice relaxing break...."
"Playden Oast is welcoming, friendly and has a cosy atmosphere. Room facilities, bar and Restaurant are well appointed and comfortable and th..."
About the hotel
The Playden Oasts is a three star English Tourist Board Inn full of charm and character just one mile from the historic Cinque Port of Rye. The building is an old converted oast house previously used for drying hops. Here you can relax with a quiet drink in our roundel coast bar warmed by the homely log fires.
In fine weather enjoy the invigorating countryside air in our spacious beer garden. We have 2 delightful restaurants within our establishment offering a wide range of locally sourced dishes, along with traditional Sunday roasts, we are sure to cater for all your culinary desires. We also offer an extensive Bar Menu. We are open all day, every day and our food is served at Lunch (12 - 3pm) and Evenings (6 - 9pm). We offer eight fully en-suite bedrooms in our country hotel. If you are looking for a weekend break or just an overnight stay during the week this is the perfect home from home experience.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good friendly staff and good location.
A fantastic weekend retreat
A very warm welcome and smile await your arrival.
A relaxed dining atmosphere with exceptional food (and wine).