About the hotel
NEW: terrace for heliotherapy which can be used also for yoga groups and other ones. Wifi GRATIS. The Imperamare Hotel, called by its customers charming and cosy, in the vicinity of the magnificent Citara Bay and with a marvellous ocean view and nearby the famous Gardens of Possidon (about 200 mt from the beach by foot, shuttle service to the beach and to the gardens gratis).
The dependance of the hotel is 150 meters far away. You are at home in this family run hotel with the hospitality and kindness of the owner family. A restaurant with sea view, sun sets and air conditioning, providing typical Mediterranean cuisine; to the restaurant belongs also two outside panoramic terraces with a snack bar. In the restaurant lunch and dinner at the price of 12 Euros, 4 courses, is available. Children pay 8 Euros for the menu. Surrounded by mediterranean vegetation is the thermal swimming pool (35-38 C) with hydro-massage, massage cascade, Finnish Sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp path for your wellness and relaxing time. Sun-equipments in the big garden area are without surcharge. In the hotel existe the possibility to make gym, a car park and a playground for children is avialable, a lounge with Sat TV and a liberary, HEATING IN THE WHOLE HOTEL. Special arrangement with thermal baths, discount for beach umbrellas and deck chairs on the Citara beach. Middle-sized pets allowed. Tennis courts about 400 m away. Distances: directly down to the sea, about 7 minutes (200 m). Bus stop outside the hotel, but on the main street (25 mt) for easy travel connections with the whole island. Shops, boutiques and bars/clubs nearby. About 900 m from the centre of Forio. Set in calm and pleasant place you will enjoy your stay in this hotel, especially with the new hall, the new play and Sat Tv room. Rooms with sea view, lateral sea view, garden view, balcony or terrace, shower, hairdryer, Tv-Sat, telphone, minibar, heating, air conditioned (on request € 10,00 a day). Groups accepted. Breakfast at the buffet. Dinner and lunch will be served and with choice. We organize trips to Naples, Capri, Pompei, Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento. Middle animals are allowed. Spoken Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, little Russian. please notify LATE arrivals
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/03/2015 to 13/11/2016 - All customers have a 10% reduction for 4 courses dinner. The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Imperamare in Ischia Forio are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
This was a hilarious experience to say the least.
Hotel is good however the management is a joke, after booking we were informed the last night of our stay could not be accommodated. After a tense conversation we were informed they had done us a favor by honoring the booking. The pool is green and sold of as some type of thermal pool that is cooled - what a joke. I was informed in no uncertain terms not to visit the island in August !!. The hotel is well located and the sea view room is great. The TV does not work - purely for decoration as we found out from other guests too. Internet access is in the lobby and temperamental as is the management. The owner and his wife typically had the entire family at the hotel "pool" or "Thermal Spa" the entire day adding to the alternative management style we were explained exists on arrival. The highlight was hi Austrian wife / partner in the business choosing to switch from Italian to Austrian for a few choice words when additional guests arrived and were informed their booking could not be honored. Good Luck!!. This Hotel is an Adventure :)