- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Room was comfy and breakfast was excellent. Only thing we didn't like was having to walk past the barrels and sink area when entering at nig..."
"The pub was clean, the staff were nice, the room over looked a road and so many V8+ cars/4x4 did use it which woke me in the morning. Shower..."
"Lovely stay at a very welcoming pub accommodation. I had the single room which was very comfortable & clean. The staff were very friendly. T..."
"Our one night stay was by no means unpleasant, but with a little effort could have been improved. The shower was hard to operate and to con..."
"The whole town is picturesque and the hotel fits into the surroundings nicely. I was travelling on my own to a wedding nearby so only needed..."
About the hotel
The Swan Inn is a pub with rooms. and is family run, over the last 3 years we have undertaken a complete refurbishment of our accommodation and now have eight letting rooms,all en-suite with shower, all with TV and hair dryer. Complimentary mineral water with tea & coffee making facilities are provided.
We have 1 Four poster room available. We also have free WI FI throughout. We are located at the heart of the town at the junction of Stow on Wold A429 and the Bourton Road A44. Relax in our lounge bar / restaurant and enjoy a drink or coffee while browsing our menu of traditional home cooked food, our specialty being locally sourced steaks.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Comfy with excellent breakfast
Room was comfy and breakfast was excellent.
Only thing we didn't like was having to walk past the barrels and sink area when entering at night.
Great place in a beautiful area....
The pub was clean, the staff were nice, the room over looked a road and so many V8+ cars/4x4 did use it which woke me in the morning.
Shower and bathroom was clean and nice, bed was massive. Breakfast was great. Taxi's are really expensive!!!. £10 for 4 miles and thats if you can even get one. I would come back to this area again as it was beautiful but £120 is a little pricey so your paying mainly for the area and not the place.....so probably wouldn't stay here again due to the cost only, everything else was great.