This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We Stand precisely in the most central square of the city. Very close to Sta, Maria da Feira, Oliveira de Azeméis, Ovar and just 20 min. away from Vila Nova de Gaia and Porto.
S. João da Madeira is the hometown for one of the densest industriaç polos of the country: shows, components for automobiles, moulds, mattresses, metallurgy, and ménage industries are all parts of the puzzle that gives to this young and labotious city. The Rooms have air conditioning, direct dial telephone, minibar, connection with internet, cable T. V, safe box and hairdryer. The Hotel has a pleasant bar, a terrace and a cozy living room. There is also a laundry and garage After a night in the bars the city any better than this pleasant hotel. HOTEL A. S - Your Hotel
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel AS São João da Madeira in São João da Madeira are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet