About the hotel
Offering modern stylish rooms and a free morning shuttle to Sondrio Metro Station, IH Hotels Milano Gioia is set in a quiet area just 1. 5 km from Milano Centrale Train Station. Free WiFi is available throughout.
The rooms at IH Hotels Milano Gioia are air-conditioned, and feature a TV with Mediaset Premium channels. Breakfast is a generous buffet including sweet and savoury food. IH Hotels Milano Gioia is near Milan's Bicocca area and within easy reach of the Arcimboldi Theatre. The property is 15 km from the Expo 2015 Exhibition Centre. Bicocca - Zara is a great choice for travellers interested in monuments, cathedrals and architecture.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for IH Hotels Milano Gioia in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
First impressions were not favourable as there was considerable graffiti on the hotel sign and walls which had not been removed.
On arrival we were met by two sullen, surly receptionists. They were not particularly helpful or welcoming. Our room was adequate although the safe could not be opened and the frosted window made impossible to see out. In he bathroom the sink plug did not work making it impossible to fill the basin and there were no tissues in the holder. We asked for information as how to travel to the city centre and were given the hotel's 'standard' instruction which explained how to get to the nearest bus stop and where to get the metro from. No information about purchasing the transit system tickets was provided or the cost as one cannot pay as one boards the bus. All in all a disappointing visit and we would not stay there again.