- 7 guest reviews
"big chose of breakfast, very tasty croissants..."
About the hotel
Idea Hotel Milano Bicocca is set in a quiet area a 10-minute bus ride from Garibaldi Train Station. The hotel offers a free morning shuttle to Sondrio Metro Station. The modern stylish rooms at Idea Hotel Bicocca are air-conditioned, and feature a TV with Mediaset Premium channels.
Breakfast is a generous buffet including sweet and savoury food. This Idea Hotel is near Milan's Bicocca area and is well connected to the city centre. The Naviglio Martesana canal and the Arcimboldi Theatre are also within easy reach.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Idea Hotel Milano Bicocca in Milan is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
First impressions were not favourable as there was considerable graffiti on the hotel sign and walls which had not been removed.
On arrival we were met by two sullen, surly receptionists. They were not particularly helpful or welcoming. Our room was adequate although the safe could not be opened and the frosted window made impossible to see out. In he bathroom the sink plug did not work making it impossible to fill the basin and there were no tissues in the holder. We asked for information as how to travel to the city centre and were given the hotel's 'standard' instruction which explained how to get to the nearest bus stop and where to get the metro from. No information about purchasing the transit system tickets was provided or the cost as one cannot pay as one boards the bus. All in all a disappointing visit and we would not stay there again.