This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated just off Fenton Street away from the heavy traffic noise, Sport of Kings Motel Apartments is a home away from home! All of our rooms and amenities have been newly refurbished over the last year to provide comfort and relaxation in a peaceful serene environment. We are kiwi owned and operated and have extensive knowledge of Rotorua and what our amazing city and surroundings has to offer and our hospitality is the best you could find – check out our reviews on Trip Adviser! Our rooms range from two bedroom units that sleep 6 for a large family or group of friends or sports people, to one bedroom spa rooms where you can relax in your own private spa pool day or night. Our standard studio units sleep two or three and have the wow factor of being newly refurbished to the highest standard.
With geothermal heating, you are always warm and shower water never runs out!! All of our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes, some even having a dishwasher! All rooms are serviced daily! Most of our rooms have super comfortable lazy-boy recliners which are perfect to relax in after a busy day! We have two public spa pools and a heated outdoor swimming pool which are available for your use during your stay all year round! We have a BBQ and BBQ table poolside which you are welcome to use – a great way to cater for everyone while enjoying the beautiful landscaped surroundings. With free wifi, flat screens TV’s in each room, DVD’s available for your use and comfortable surroundings, you won’t want to leave! Centrally located close to Rotorua CBD, thermal valleys, Maori Hangi and Concert Events and world renowned Mountain bike tracks, you have everything at your fingertips. We have storage for mountain bikes and a drying room to get your gear ready for your next ride!! All our apartments are ground floor with one car park available for each. Extra parking is available for boats or trailers or if you have two cars! Our reception is a mini gallery showcasing our own original native bird art which also features throughout our apartments giving Sport of Kings Motel uniqueness not to be found anywhere else. Please contact us if we can help you any further – it would be great to have you to stay with us!
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet