- 8 guest reviews
"Very nice to stay for some days, easy to acess the city centre, friendly staff..."
"The staff were very friendly; there is a supermarket and restaurant on site so all your needs are catered for. The bungalow itself was great..."
"Mixed group of 24-28yrs. I think when booking be aware that this is a hostel type set up. We did book four double bungalows, these did in fa..."
"very clean bungalow, excellent heating and simple to use. friendly staff. a few ants congregating on a table during the night. no problem fo..."
"Domki zadbane, warte swojej ceny. Camping położony w miejscu, z którego łatwo dojechać do centrum. W domku brakowało nam czajnika i kubków,..."
About the hotel
We provide better value for money and facilities than any other hostel in Rome! Only 15 minutes' drive from the Vatican, Camping Village Roma is the closest camp site to Rome's historic centre. It offers independent accommodation with free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, and an info point. The Village Roma offers chalets and air-conditioned bungalows.
The premises include a well-stocked supermarket, a laundry room, and a currency exchange point. You can enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day at the Ciao Bella poolside bar with its own DJ. The restaurant serves Italian cuisine and freshly prepared pizza. Moreover theme parties, swimming pool (open from mid-May until mid-October), bbq, Jacuzzis, mini market, , big screen TV, superfriendly staff, internet point, laundry, 24hr security and luggage storage. Getting into Rome is easy. Simply take a short bus ride to Cornelia Metro Station on line A. You can also book the shuttle service to the Vatican, and both Fiumicino and Ciampino airports. Check in starts at 100 PM Check out by 10,00 AM
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/10/2015 to 01/05/2016 - Please note that the swimming pool will be closed during winter season (November to April) The LateRooms.com rate for Camping Village Roma in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap base but not outside summer damp, cold , small
Check where your 'bungalow' is we thought we were in a quiet spot but it was very damp.
The shed, because that is what it is, is a small box, bunk beds and no more room. The shower is fine but then the whole shed condensates and it gets even damper. Camping would be much better and the site is better for that. Good cafe although a little like a canteen but food and service is good. Having said that you can't beat the price for a base to get into Rome. Watch out for the gypsies - they stole everything from us out of the supermarket car park in broad daylight - car and contents, disastrous way to leave a magical city.
Very nice to stay for some days, easy to acess the city centre, friendly staff