- 5 guest reviews
"This is a good stopover for younger people on a trip to the city..."
"Very nice to stay for some days, easy to acess the city centre, friendly staff..."
About the hotel
We provide better value for money and facilities than any other hostel in Rome! Only 15 minutes' drive from the Vatican, Camping Village Roma is the closest camp site to Rome's historic centre. It offers independent accommodation with free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, and an info point. The Village Roma offers chalets and air-conditioned bungalows.
The premises include a well-stocked supermarket, a laundry room, and a currency exchange point. You can enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day at the Ciao Bella poolside bar with its own DJ. The restaurant serves Italian cuisine and freshly prepared pizza. Moreover theme parties, swimming pool (open from mid-May until mid-October), bbq, Jacuzzis, mini market, , big screen TV, superfriendly staff, internet point, laundry, 24hr security and luggage storage. Getting into Rome is easy. Simply take a short bus ride to Cornelia Metro Station on line A. You can also book the shuttle service to the Vatican, and both Fiumicino and Ciampino airports. Check in starts at 100 PM Check out by 10,00 AM
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Camping Village Roma in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Very far from the city and only one bus to go there and that bus Sunday close no one tell us so we were waiting outside around 2 hrs than decide to get taxi which cost 10 euro.
Inside the room was very cold we ask to check heater they said today is very hot why you need heater and no send to check the heater in the room. Food was ok but the pizza size was very small compare to prize it was very thin,as they don't have any varity for chicken and veg lover I sleep hungry eating margarita pizza