- 1 guest reviews
"hotel was in Japanese district 5 min walk to Hauptbanhof ideal 2 stops on Ubahn to the Alts Stadt had complaints but manager gave discount..."
About the hotel
A 4-star superior business hotel right in the heart of Düsseldorf, enjoying a superb location close to the world-famous Königsallee, the old town, the River Rhine, Düsseldorf´s banking district and the main railway station, the hotel is a long-standing favourite amongst business and leisure travellers. It is also conveniently located 15 minutes drive away from Düsseldorf Airport and the exhibition grounds. Designed with the business executive in mind, the hotel's modern design is very highly regarded, particularly by international business clientele.
Each one of the hotel's 386 guest rooms and suites offer an array of amenities within comfortable and relaxing surroundings. All hotel rooms are soundproofed and air-conditioned. Non-smoking rooms are also available throughout the hotel. The hotel offers guests its two enticing restaurants. Authentic Japanese cuisine is served at the atmospheric Benkay Restaurant where privacy and fine dining are paramount. This atmospheric hotel restaurant offers a Teppanyaki Grill, Tatami Rooms and a Fish Corner with Sushi Bar. The Torii Bar & Bistro, in the hotel lobby, is the ideal place to meet up with business partners in the very heart of the city and serves fine international food in a relaxed and elegant but casual setting. The sky spa features a wellness area with relaxing sauna and steam bath. Guests have the choice of body and facial treatments, designed to re-balance and recharge the skin and body. On the 11th floor our guests can enjoy an amazing view over Düsseldorf while swimming in our penthouse pool or exercising in the modern equipped fitness room. There are family times in the sky spa to guarantee a relaxed stay for all persons. These times where guests with children can use the spa are the following from the 18th of June 2016: from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM (CET) and on Saturday, Sunday & Public holiday from 08:00 AM to to noon (CET).
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
location 5 min from Main train station 2 stops on Ubahn to alts stadt, had some complaints
hotel was in Japanese district 5 min walk to Hauptbanhof ideal 2 stops on Ubahn to the Alts Stadt had complaints but manager gave discount .
pool is not included in price which was not mentioned