- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Staff were amazing very friendly and helpful, one impartial, did not get her first name but surname was Hall..."
"Only just returned from a wonderful weekend in St. David's, staying at The Grove. I can't recommend this hotel enough, particularly the fri..."
"Very nicely decorated and clean hotel. Took a while to get served at the bar at night and breakfast in the morning. Room was really hot, ra..."
"nothing is wrong with this hotel but for the price I paid I expected more, at least AC climate control!! Maybe the price was inflated to ref..."
"A very good hotel situated in the beautiful city of St David. Excellent accommodation and extremely helpful staff. It was very enjoyable sta..."
About the hotel
The Grove is a 19th century coaching inn, newly refurbished in a contempery style. With an intimate restaurant, comfortable bar, attractive conservatory and a large walled garden, the Grove has something for everyone. Our extensive menu includes traditional bar meals and a full al a cart option.
In the warmer weather, all menus can be enjoyed either in our beautiful walled garden or on our extensive patio. Our bedrooms are all refurbished to a very high standard. All rooms have en suite facilities, flat screen TV’s hairdryers, and tea and coffee making facilities. We offer free parking, free Wi-Fi, and Costa coffee. The Grove is in the beautiful city of St Davids, famous for being the smallest city in the UK and just 5 minuets walk from the world famous St Davids Cathedral were you can enjoy a large array of culture events. There are many activities for everyone to enjoy including some of the best coastal walks in the UK and many people chose to get closer and enjoy coastering, kayaking, surfing, horse riding and many other activities.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were amazing very friendly and helpful, one impartial, did not get her first name but surname was Hall
Cosy rooms, great staff
Only just returned from a wonderful weekend in St.
David's, staying at The Grove.
I can't recommend this hotel enough, particularly the friendliness and professional attitude of the staff, who provided great service with a smile. Many thanks for making this an thoroughly enjoyable stay. Oh, and the Pembrokeshire coastline is stunning.