This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This hidden gem of Cheshire is a real must if you want to enjoy a warm welcome, good food & drink and a good night’s sleep. The property is approached by its own private lane off the main Crewe Road and although only 2 minutes from the main road, 5 minutes from junction 16 of the M6 and a short distance from the bustling towns of Crewe and Alsager you will feel as though you are right in the middle of the Cheshire countryside. Originally a 17th century water mill, the Old Mill is set in beautiful surroundings with stunning views of the original mill pond, complete with resident geese, large shoals of friendly carp and abundant other wildlife.
The hotel provides traditional en-suite accommodation comprising 5 single rooms, 3 double rooms, 1 twin room and a family room, which sleeps 4 (1 double & 2 single beds). All rooms have views either over the mill pond or over the farmland to the rear. Each room has tea/coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, TV, free Wi-Fi and the room price includes a full English breakfast. The car park is large with easy disabled access for use of the bars and restaurants. We also cater for families (large indoor children's play area), functions and business meetings, all in a very tranquil and calm setting. We have various weekly and up-coming events which may be just what you’re looking for so please explore our website further or give us a call and we can send you our current information leaflet so you are kept well informed.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/04/2014 to 30/04/2015 - Please note we can only accept cash or cheque at the current time The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Mill (Old Account) in Alsager are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet