- 2 guest reviews
"The room was pleasant and had a few nice touches - proper milk in the fridge (not UHT) for example. The experience was let down by the white..."
"The decor was poor, in desperate need of decorating. Room very clean, just dingy. Great to have a fridge with fresh milk, fresh fruit and bo..."
About the hotel
Eat - Drink - Sleep. Whenever you travel it always feels good to get home, but with only 7 bedrooms at The Bear, we are proud to offer a new level in comfort where we are sure you wont want to leave! Our new bedrooms combine contemporary style with comfy king size beds (or twin / family rooms), plasma screens and Wi-Fi access. So whether it’s business or pleasure, when visiting the Esher area we promise you a stay to remember! Only 5 minute walk to Sandown Park Race course
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Generally good but a few improvements would make a big difference
The room was pleasant and had a few nice touches - proper milk in the fridge (not UHT) for example.
The experience was let down by the white towels with beige stains on them, and the hard flat pillows that have seen better days. Breakfast was tasty but having to place an order with a waiter didn't give the flexibility of being able to have a mixture of fruit / cereal / cooked food that I would have liked. I had one small glass of orange juice for example, and no more was either offered or available for self-service.
The decor was poor, in desperate need of decorating.
Room very clean, just dingy. Great to have a fridge with fresh milk, fresh fruit and bottled water. Breakfast excellent, evening meal over priced and average. Not sure if we would stay again, would look around the area first.