This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Meriton Old Town Garden Hotel opened its doors on December 23th, 2009. Offering 50 rooms, each completely unique in size and design, The stunning, boutique 4-star Meriton Old Town Garden Hotel is located in the Old Town Tallinn. It features cosy rooms with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
All have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The on-site Café Mademoiselle serves homemade French pastries and warm meals. A wide selection of Spanish dishes is offered at the elegant Tapas Bar & Restaurant. There is also a dining room serving traditional Estonian food.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet