This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Relax in your luxury cottage to the sounds of the morning birdsong, evening frog chorus and the echo of the ocean waves drifting across the lake at night. Try breakfast on your veranda whilst watching passing kangaroos and abundant bird life, or cycle through the national park to the beach, canoe along the creek or just relax with a massage treatment. .
. . . . . . . . . . just perfect. Award winning Lake Weyba Cottages is nestled on the shore of Lake Weyba, a 15-minute drive to Noosa and just 5 minutes from Peregian Beach. Twenty acres of stunning gardens, with our crystal clear swimming lagoon and grazing kangaroos await. Eight luxurious 1 and 2 bedroom handcrafted cottages each features a double spa with views, wood fires and air conditioning, all with LCD televisions, home theatre and digital reception. Guests enjoy complimentary use of our DVD library, canoes, mountain bikes and fishing rods with bait. Personalised packages are available on request or choose from one of our many packages: Total seclusion packages start with the Do Not Disturb package at $235. 00. Privacy and seclusion are guaranteed with no traffic noise - just the morning bird song and evening frog chorus. A choice of 3 gourmet breakfasts are included with our Full package. Also included in the Full package (stays of 2+ nights) is an antipasto plate on arrival and goody bag including a bottle of quality wine, hand rolled chocolates, hand made soap, slippers and more. Additional services include 3 course dinners cooked by your own Private Chef and served in the privacy of your own cottage, massage and spa treatments and eco tours of Lake Weyba. Finalists of the Queensland Tourism awards for 2002, 2003 and 2006.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lake Weyba Cottages in Noosa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet