This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Noosaville Holiday Resort with affordable accomodation that offers a great holiday and excellent service. Get away and relax at Weyba Gardens Resort, Noosa. Great Noosaville resort, and quiet Noosa Holiday accommodation for all.
Quality 3. 5 star accommodation, amenities & facilities. Best location for Noosa Famers Market which is on every Sunday - Ask about our long weekend specials at Weyba Gardens Resort! For a holiday full of fun and activities for the kids and some well-deserved rest for you, Weyba Gardens Resort is the perfect choice. Come and stay at this renowned holiday destination! With Noosa's famous Hastings Street close by full of world class eateries, high end fashion boutiques and the Noosa River just a stones throw away you get everything you need no matter what your age or activity right here at your fingertips! A Noosaville Resort in a prime location close to Gympie Terrace and not far from the beach at Hastings Street.
- Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet