- 2 guest reviews
"Quality, genuine welcome, good room and breakfast..."
"Well looked after. Owners very polite (even the dog). Place was clean and tidy and comfortable. Value was terrific...."
About the hotel
Aberfeldy Lodge guest house is a beautifully presented victorian detached villa situated in a most desirable residential area of Inverness. All guest house rooms are en-suite providing hospitality tray, TV, clock/radio alarm, hairdrier, toiletries, wifi some rooms have docking stations. The guest house accommodation is within a 5 minute walk of the Inverness city centre and only 10 minutes walk from bus and rail terminals.
Free off-street parking is available. Our two large family rooms are up two flights of stairs on a positive note these rooms also offer a lovely view over the city. Our two ground floor rooms have a small patio for guests to use.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Despite Late Rooms
Quality, genuine welcome, good room and breakfast
Well looked after.
Owners very polite (even the dog). Place was clean and tidy and comfortable. Value was terrific.