- 25 guest reviews
"Stay city Aparthotel Manchester is a first class place to stay for any length of time, anything from 2 nights to 14. We as a family recently..."
"We booked this accommodation as we were getting back together, to watch a band play that we'd all seen as teenage schoolmates. Location perf..."
"Staycity is a good base for those wanting to spend a day or so in the city. I wouldn't recommend it for the weekends though as the prices ar..."
"Really spacious, modern apartment with great views..."
About the hotel
Staycity Serviced Apartments (formerly known as StayManchester - Laystall Apartments) offers 84 luxury apartments on Laystall Street with secure on-site parking & free Wi-Fi . Located a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station & Piccadilly Gardens and are within close proximity of the city's main attractions including The Arena & Manchester Central. We offer a selection of 1 bedroom (sleeps 3) and 2 bedroom serviced apartments which come fully furnished with bed linen and towels also provided.
Finished to a very high standard, all apartments come complete with flat screen TV with Freeview (DVD player on request only) and fully-equipped kitchens (dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, microwave, fridge freezer etc. ). Offering almost twice the size of a standard hotel room, Staycity Serviced Apartments – Laystall St provide our guests everything associated with comfort and convenience. 24 Hour Reception and free Wi-Fi access is also available. Secure onsite Car Parking at an additional cost of £15/day. A selection of our apartments also have en-suite bathrooms and panoramic views across Manchester. Finished off with its own private Courtyard, providing guests with an ideal area to relax and unwind, offering an ideal base for both the business and leisure traveler alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Advance Purchase bookings are charged at time of making the reservation. A Pre-Authorisation security deposit charge of GBP 50 per person will be charged to a credit/debit card on check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good but very expensive
I paid probably 50% over the top but this was because Last Minute had messed me about and I needed to book somewhere at a very short notice.
The room was fine and comfortable although noisy as it overlooked 2 busy roads. The location was too far out of the centre for me but that would not be an issue if one was working in or around Piccadilly. Would stay again if the price were closer to £100 than £150.
Home from Home
Stay city Aparthotel Manchester is a first class place to stay for any length of time, anything from 2 nights to 14.
We as a family recently stayed at Staycity Aparthotel for 2 nights and have found that the accommodation is clean, extremely comfortable, and the staff very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The location is ideal, as it is approximately 10-15 mins walk from Manchester Piccadilly Rail station, I would highly recommend staying at Staycity Aparthotel Manchester as you get value for money, and is family and friend friendly.