- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Friendly relaxing place to stay...."
"Great place to stay, close to the NEC, great full English, roomy rooms and great hosts. Thank you very much...."
"A great place to stay the food was excellent the room was clean and tidy with ample space would definitely stay there again and recommend to..."
"Very handy for the NEC..."
"Good location for the NEC - close enough to be able to go back for a break if exhibition walking gets too much. Friendly, welcoming owner an..."
About the hotel
The Barns is situated on a working farm approx. 1 mile from the National Exhibition Centre and LG Arena, 2 miles from the International Airport and Birmingham International Rail Station, 8 miles from Birmingham City Centre, NIA arena and the IPC centre. Hampton-in-Arden railway station is just a short walk away providing a service to the NEC and Birmingham every 30 mins !! We have 11 bedrooms all with ensuite baths/showers , T.
V,Hospitality trays etc. . . . . A guests lounge is also available throughout your stay! A good hearty english breakfast is served in true Farmhouse style, freshly prepared and cooked on the 'Aga' We have Double bed/twin bed combinations plus 2 family rooms sleeping 3 and 4 persons.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/09/2015 to 01/09/2016 - Please note that latest check-in time is 10.00pm !! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly relaxing place to stay.
Needing a lick of paint, new carpet and general modernising.
No wifi, desk, tv was from the 1980's. Room was like a fridge. Heating went off in the night too. Plus accommodation was isolated so impossible to walk anywhere (local restaurants, bar, etc)