This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
No. 21 is a 4 star recently refurbished cottage. Although the property has been renovated to an extremely high standard, the exposed beams and wattle and daub panels retain the cottage charm of this old building.
On the ground floor the property has a light living room with underfloor heating and widescreen TV. The underfloor heating continues through to the kitchen and conservatory dining room. The kitchen is fully fitted with fridge, separate hob and oven, dishwasher and washer drier. The conservatory with dining table and sofa looks out over the outdoor dining area in the patio garden with views over the river to Dinas Bran Castle. The front bedroom has a double iron bedstead and wall mounted flat screen TV, the shower room is just outside this bedroom. The en - suite back bedroom has a 4ft bed, a single bed and a wall mounted flat screen TV. The top floor has full central heating.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Fishing, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet