- 86 guest reviews
"This is more 'Halls of residence' than a hotel, albeit very nice Halls. If you are OK with that then this represents good value vs. some of..."
"This place is an edge of town campus. The rooms and facilities are fine. There is a pleasant bar, and a canteen area. I did manage to get fr..."
"Hotel was good, and was happy with the stay. Staff were helpful and pleasant. Would definitely utilise this facility again...."
"Staff quick to get me checked in and into my room, Great price, good sized room, shower and bath, clean, tidy, massive car park, easy to fin..."
About the hotel
Kents Hill Park is a purpose built facility which specialises in residential conferencing. We do often have additional availability around our conference business enabling us to offer mid range hotel accommodation at significantly better value than the market place. We are just 21 miles away from Silverstone racing circuit and minutes from Central Milton Keynes & Xscape.
We are very accessible from the M1 and Milton Keynes Central mainline station and have in excess of 800 CCTV covered FREE car parking spaces. We boast a modern feel and we provide a very high quality of service and facilities, making it the perfect choice for both the business and leisure guest. All bedrooms comfortable and stylish, with FREE Wifi, complete with direct dial telephones, colour TV and hairdryers and are of course en suite. Our residential guests (age restrictions apply*) can also benefit from the fantastic range of leisure facilities which include a 17m pool, spa, sauna, steam, squash courts and a fully equipped cardio vascular gym. * We regret that guests under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the sports and leisure facilities.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Badminton, Squash Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Kents Hill Park Conference Centre and Hotel in Milton Keynes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
This is more 'Halls of residence' than a hotel, albeit very nice Halls.
If you are OK with that then this represents good value vs. some of the 'real' hotels in the MK area.
Worst stay anywhere
Room freezing inappropriate heating (which they knew about as they offered extra blankets!) Tv did not work.
Tv remote did not work. Bed lumpy. Bathroom had yellow and black warning signs everywhere and grey decor like a council sports centre. I would not recommend this to anyone wanting a comfortable and relaxing nights sleep.