- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very helpful and accommodating, would stay again...."
"The location is great, overlooking the leeson street bridge on Dublins beautiful grand canal. booked the room at late notice sunday night an..."
"Excellen place to stay very close to the town centre the staff were very friendly especially the receptionist which checked uus in she even..."
"For the very reasonable price we paid, the hotel was very clean, the staff were friendly and the hotel was relatively easy to find from the..."
"Great location, fab breakfast good service..."
About the hotel
This lovely Bed & Breakfast is ideally located, within walking distance of St. Stephen's Green and central Dublin. We offer warm and cozy rooms, with free Wi-Fi and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Laterooms guests are welcome to sample our rich Buffet Breakfast at a reduced rate. Parking is free and is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Leeson Lodge House
Very helpful and accommodating, would stay again.
The location is great, overlooking the leeson street bridge on Dublins beautiful grand canal.
booked the room at late notice sunday night and arrived into reception.nobody was there but there were a number of envelopes with names & room number written on them. i took mine and went to room. room was ok only issue I had was tv. very small an old. great location, great value. cant complain really