This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
On the most north-western point of Madeira, in beautiful and untouched surroundings you find the village of Porto Moniz. Situated directly on the seafront, right above the fishing harbour and in quiet surroundings, you find this lovely small boutique style hotel. Restaurants and Bars * Hotel main Restaurant “ o Butio” with panorama view * Breakfast buffet * Half board a-lá-cart dinner menu * Bar “1863” Hotel Facilities * Heated indoor swimming pool * Jacuzzi * Turkish Bath * Panorama sun terrace (with sun chairs and sun umbrellas included) * Small natural lava rock swimming pools just 30m from the hotel * Big natural lava rock swimming pools just 200 m from the hotel * Conference room-Function room * Children’s playground * Table Tennis * WLand – Zone and internet point at the reception
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet