- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Landlady very friendly. Nothing too much trouble..."
"Not a good start, waited over 5 mins for someone to answer the door. The room itself was on the small side and en-suite definitely needs upd..."
"lovely warm welcome, comfortable room, and a nice cooked breakfast. bargain..."
About the hotel
Built 1903 family run retains many of its original Edwardian features. Established in 1986, the proprietor makes it a priority to accommodate each guest's individual needs Every modern facility is available, including WIFI en-suite to all rooms. Off road parking charming garden, full English breakfast/contintal - evening meal optional, packed lunches,coeliac aware / other dietary requirements.
Leaded Light boasts soft white towles. Conveniently situated just one mile from central Solihull. Golf courses and restraurants nearby.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Landlady very friendly.
Nothing too much trouble
Not a good start, waited over 5 mins for someone to answer the door.
The room itself was on the small side and en-suite definitely needs updating. Having to lie in the bath to have a shower not good. On the plus side the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very good.